Thursday, September 2, 2010

3x3

I used 3 different angles and played around with contrast, shadows and light to create 3 very different images of the same person. For the first photo I played around with editing until i could see my reflexion more clearly in the eye. This also had the interesting effect of making the glasses look more granular and defined. This is my favorite photo for those reasons. I think that by editing the photos and changing how they looked it made the photos much more interesting to look at.



4 comments:

  1. I really really like the first picture and also the third, it kind of creates a unifying theme of reflections. Also at first I thought that only the two pictures were related but when you look closer to the last one Carlos is still in it, he is just not the main focus. This makes the viewer look closer to the details in the photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first picture, I like how it looks like a drawing, but isn't. Very cool. Did it come naturally like that or did you edit it to look like that? I also really like the third one, I think the glare adds a lot to the photo. The other two photographs are so strong that I wish the second one was a little stronger too. Good work though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your take on this project. You did a really good job editing these pictures to make them all very different. I like the high exposure on the second on,e it gives it a much different feel than the sharp darker close up. You seem to have an eye for reflections and capture them uniquely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first picture because you can see a reflection in both the eye and the glasses. I couldn't tell what it was at first but I think it's cool. I also like the watch picture, it's so blurry it looks almost animated. Good job!

    ReplyDelete