Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wierd stories project

For this project i wanted to take photos that told a story, and then edit them like crazy. I edited them by adding blood, gore, hair, and color changing effects. I used Picnik to edit as well as i photo. In this project i wanted to tell a story but enhance the story and try to change it as much as possible using the editing. If a story was impossible to change i would try an make it more interesting none the less. Using editing i added drama and excitement to the photos, this project is sort of a cross between our halloween project and our stories project.











7 comments:

  1. The second series makes me giggle with glee. I can really see the story unfold as I make him angry and he kinda kills me...

    I'm a little unclear about what the story is in the first story, but the images are cool looking regardless.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now after you explained it, I get it. I couldn't see the pumpkin in the first one because of the stupid color....

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ried these photos look very well done, the effects are great. your project is very interesting and bright. the colors are great they make me want to look at it longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these pictures as a whole, you were very clever with the effects you chose and I can really tell that you knew what you wanted to do when you started this assignment. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the unique colors you used and you seem to have really mastered the picnik effects. You might want to work on making the story through the photographs more clear. I do not really see how the first three really fit together or what the story behind the photos are. I think your technique of having 3-4 photos for each story works well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete