Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reid's Grid Photos

For these photographs I created grids of four photos and tried to make them "flow". I also tried to put together photos in a weird pattern or that relate to each other. There are many different photos and many different themes that are expressed. I tried to make these photos as interesting as possible by choosing funny photos to start with. I also added in the last grid some little tiny ghosts that, if you look hard enough you might just see.

Pattern:


Close up:


Large Scale:


Abstract:


People:


Minimalism:


People:


Abstract/Close up:


Large scale:


1 comment:

  1. Your large scales are the best I have seen! The trees and building really helped create a large vision, especially because the there were so many tree branches that filled the composition. I also really like your abstract, I like how you can see the different texture of the jacket and rug. My one suggestion would be making your pattern more distinct, so the pattern filled the entire photo.

    ReplyDelete