Monday, May 9, 2011

"Blast From The Past" High School

In High School so far I have a lot of memories of my martial arts dojo, which has had a major impact on my life so far. My computer has also been a big influence, I use it for school work as well as entertainment. South Park and Family Guy are shows I watch a lot and I have a lot of memories of them. Also, Drew has also had a major impact because I transferred to Drew sophomore year. All of these photos relate very well to my memories of High School so far.






2 comments:

  1. Your capturing of cultural images is excellent. I can really tell what matters to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to consider writing more about the process and what the assignment was in your paragraphs, but you did a great job at explaining how each found imagery was important to you. It seems like the outside world with movies, tv shows, and travel places really left an impact on your life. I like how you captured scenes in the movies instead of just the cover of the movie. My favorite photo was your action shot with the soccer goalie, you cropped it very well.

    ReplyDelete